Alright so I've taken some slack for starting but not updating this blog. Actually, a lot of slack. SORRY! But I must say there's only ONE Anderson that does a great job of keeping us posted one way or another. (Thank you Kelly - I know I always look forward to your updates.) Plus I am also grateful to my great friends who do an amazing job of posting updates and keeping me in the loop of their lives. (Thanks Val!)
As for me, as you can see I have done some work here and my very good intentions are to post more regularly. No, this is not a New Year's Resolution. I don't believe in "New Year's Resolutions" as more often than not people tend to set themselves up for failure. I do, however, believe in setting attainable goals and staying in touch with those people that are truly important to me is at the top of that list.
I can not vouch for what you will find on these pages in the days and weeks to come. I do hope that you won't realize how dreadfully boring and old I've gotten!
As for me, as you can see I have done some work here and my very good intentions are to post more regularly. No, this is not a New Year's Resolution. I don't believe in "New Year's Resolutions" as more often than not people tend to set themselves up for failure. I do, however, believe in setting attainable goals and staying in touch with those people that are truly important to me is at the top of that list.
I can not vouch for what you will find on these pages in the days and weeks to come. I do hope that you won't realize how dreadfully boring and old I've gotten!


No comments:
Post a Comment