And a time to every purpose under the heaven . . .
Ecclesiastes 3
Christmas of course is most easily recongized as a season of forgiveness, love, charity, and good will among men. What can you do this season to make a difference in the life of a stranger?
I am organizing a blood drive for the company that I spend my mornings working for. If you happen to be in downtown Beaufort, NC on December 23rd from 12pm to 6pm, come see me at Ann Street Methodist Church and roll up your sleeve. Did you know that one pint of blood can save up to three lives? Giving blood is a fast, easy, FREE, and amazing way to give to someone who truly is in need. I imagine that there are very few of us who have not known at least one person in our lives that at some point was in need of a blood transfusion. Right? So stop being squeamish, and if you aren't near Beaufort, go find a place near you to make your donation. Give Blood and Give Life!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yes, She is right. 12 years ago last August, I had to have 14 pints of blood. Thank you to all those people that I will never know for my life. Thank you to all who now donate because of my experience.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Anderson (sister-in-law)